Coming off of a monumental 2015 including a coveted residency at Ibiza’s Ushuaïa, his record-setting “World’s Biggest Guest List” charity concert, countless headlining appearances at festivals like EDC Las Vegas and Tomorrowland, and numerous chart and anthemic hit releases like “Off the Hook” and “Mad World,” Hardwell entered the new year with exceptional accomplishments. He even went one step further by releasing United We Are, his long-awaited debut album, along with the live set from his ‘United We Are’ show at Amsterdam’s colossal Ziggo Dome. With his magnum opus, countless high profile tour dates, and a tenacity for success, the Dutch phenomenon looks to out do himself once again as he preps for more global domination throughout 2016.
On Thursday March 3rd 2016, Hardwell bring his Revealed North American Bus
Tour along with Thomas Newson & Kill the Buzz. Tickets online are sold out but you can get a table here: http://bit.ly/1UnyUQ1 This year, Hardwell has continued his meteoric rise to the top, as he has added
countless achievements to his name in 2015 and 2016:
- The release of his massively successful debut album, United We Are, and it’s follow-up, United We Are Remixed
- The launch of his United We Are Foundation to educate children around the world. Additionally, he held his record-setting “World’s Biggest Guest List” charity event in Mumbai, India where he added all attendees to his personal guest list.
- Hardwell is nominated for 11 IDMA’s at this year’s Winter Music Conference, including Best Global DJ, Best Electro/Progressive House Track for “Mad World” featuring Jake Reese, and Best Artist (Solo).
- Premiered his new documentary, I AM Hardwell – Living The Dream, at ADE in October, 2015.
- Hardwell hosted brand new event concept, “Hardwell’s Carnival” for his return to Ibiza for a second straight summer residency at Ushuaia.
- Recent releases: “Hollywood” with Afrojack, “Blackout,” “Follow Me,” featuring Jason Derulo, and “Off the Hook” with Armin van Buuren.
- Headlining performances at Tomorrowland, Ultra Music Festival, EDC Las Vegas, and Spring Awakening Music Festival, as well as three sold-out performances at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam.