1. The brother duo Sailors caught our attention with their lively remix of Calvin Harris’ “How Deep Is Your Love” and their latest record brings us just as much vivacity. The chilled out vibes and sexy saxophone on “Crazy About You” is perfect for that late night groove.
2. Speaking of incredible “How Deep Is Your Love” remixes; this low key, straight up producing savage Spaveech nailed it with his version of the record. Featuring a heavy, captivating synth and high- energy drop this track will have you on your feet dancing before you know it.
3. COSSY is coming at you hot with his latest remix of fellow label mates, Francis Mercier & 1WayTKT’s “Oceans Away” featuring the intriguing vocals of Cassandra Kubinski. The future house vibes on this track alongside an immense baseline have COSSY proving himself yet again.
4. We’re really feeling Sailors this week so we had to include their latest remix of Melanie Martinez’s “Soap” in our top picks. This remix is full of emotion harnessing a beautiful, melodic breakdown that perfectly aligns with Melanie’s soothing vocals.
5. Switching up the style a bit with Spaceplant and Vito Fun’s remix of D.R.A.M ‘s “Cha Cha” featuring Bang Bang. This traptastic remix comes with a free download so you can cha cha all night long.
6. Next up we have the BangOn! boys, The Golden Pony. If you’re into all things groovy, check out their track with vocals by Savoir Adore titled “Die Inside Your Dance”.
7. Luvbug’s “Revive (Say Something)” featuring vocals from Mark Asari is such a tune! An instantaneous takeover of London dance vibes will induce full on bliss with this record. More Luvbug please.
8. Okay we have officially accepted that Bieber is taking over the world but we don’t mind if incredible artists like Khamari cover his tracks. This version of “Sorry” is so smooth it almost slid right off this editorial. All jokes aside, you better have your eyes on this Boston native and if you’re craving more check out his “Hotline Bling” cover.
9. We’re floating on cloud nine with this original track featuring ethereal vocals coupled with a fierce, pulsing bass line produced by NYC natives Lick Twist titled “Lost & Lonely”. Just listen…
10. We saved the best for last with Hotel Garuda’s special remix of Kiiara “Feels”. This record keeps the original infectious lyrics and adds even more emotion with piano, a throbbing base line, and wavy synths giving us way too many feels.
Ashley Zucker for EDMNYC
Cover photo by Harrison Epstein