The partnership between Tiësto and Glow extends as far back as 2001’s Superglow massive. DC experienced the 2003 Nyana Tour and numerous In Search of Sunrise events. They brought DC nightlife to its knees with the 2007 Elements of Life outdoor event, drawing nearly 8,000 people. In 2009 Tiësto brought an LED concert set-up to the stage at Fur Nightclub. Most recently he brought his Kaleidoscope Remixed tour to DC for a no frills party… the calm before the storm.
“It’s been great to see Tiësto grow from our first event, to packing the clubs, to the outdoor show, one of our proudest moments, and now coming full circle to this. Tiësto outdoors was groundbreaking for DC Nightlife. This time it will be more impressive!”
– Antonis Karagounis, Panorama Productions, Glow Owner
Opened in 1941, the DC Armory is Washington, D.C.’s auditorium, arena, big top and ballroom. Under its huge dome, visitors to this landmark showplace enjoy a year-round parade of events as wide-ranging and diverse as the people who come through its doors. The DC Armory can host conventions, circuses and inaugural balls as well as concerts, expos, sporting events, trade shows and much more. The Armory can be adapted to audiences of varying sizes from 10 to 10,000 people and its interior features nearly 70,000 square feet of exhibition space. The Armory is the home of the DC National Guard and administered by the Washington Convention and Sports Authority.
*Doors 6pm sharp*
- 6-7pm – Matt Goldman
- 7-8pm – Roberto Gonzalez
- 8-10pm – Cedric Gervais
- 10pm-2am **Tiësto**
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND IF YOU ARE ATTENDING:
In anticipation of the Saturday, April 9, 2011 Tiësto Club Life Tour at the DC Armory, we would like to take a moment to remind you of the following items:
· ID Check – The Tiësto Club Life Tour is 18+ with valid photo ID (driver’s license or passport). All IDs will be checked at the entrance doors.
· ENTRANCE – All patrons entering the DC Armory are subject to search.
· PROHIBITED ITEMS – Prohibited items include weapons or other dangerous objects, sticks, bats, poles, staffs and clubs, illegal substances, backpacks and large bags, food and beverages, and metal, plastic and glass containers.
· LASER POINTERS & GLOW STICKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED! Patrons seen with any of these items will be immediately removed from the venue.
· WILL CALL – All Will Call tickets can be picked up at the designated Will Call entrance starting at 5:00 PM on Saturday, April 9th.
· LIGHTING EFFECTS – Strobe lights, lasers and other visual lighting elements will be used during this event.
· METRO – The DC Armory is easily accessible via Metro’s Orange and Blue Lines (Stadium Armory Station). Metro will remain open until 3:00 AM.
· PARKING – On-site parking is available for $15/car. Primary parking for the Tiësto Club Life Tour will be in Lot 3 (corner of 19th and East Capitol Streets, SE).
FOR DIRECTIONS CLICK “HERE”