Without a doubt, at least one of their songs will be on your Summer 2017 playlist – and you might as well add Monday May 8th at the San Diego Valley View Casino Center to your calendar while you’re at it. To say that the Chainsmokers have seen massive success since their song “Selfie” hit the radio would be an understatement. Their debut studio album, Memories…Do Not Open was released on April 7th, they signed a 3-year residency deal with XS Las Vegas and Encore Beach Club at Wynn, and are currently making their way across the US on their Memories…Do Not Open Tour.
On May 8th performance in San Diego you’ll be able to hear their newest hits like “Last Day Alive” featuring Florida Georgia line and some oldies like “Let You Go” featuring Great Good Fine Ok. The concert will also feature Kiiara and Emily Warren.
Get tickets here: https://www.axs.com/events/331001/the-chainsmokers-tickets
You can preorder their newest album here: http://smarturl.it/TCSMemories
- 4/13 – Miami, FL @ American Airlines Arena
- 4/14 – Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena
- 4/15 – North Charleston, SC @ North Charleston Coliseum
- 4/18 Charlottesville, VA @ John Paul Jones Arena
- 4/20 Bridgeport, CT @ Webster Bank Arena
- 4/21 Albany, NY @ Times Union Center
- 4/22 Pittsburgh, PA @ PPG Paints Arena
- 4/25 Cleveland, OH @ Wolstein Center
- 4/26 Cincinnati, OH @ U.S. Bank Arena
- 4/27 Detroit, MI @ Joe Louis Arena
- 4/28 Madison, WI @ Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- 4/29 Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena
- 4/30 Des Moines, IA @ Wells Fargo Arena
- 5/2 West Valley City @ UT Maverik Center
- 5/4 Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center
- 5/5 San Francisco, CA @ Bill Graham Civic
- 5/6 San Francisco, CA @ Bill Graham Civic
- 5/8 San Diego, CA @ Valley View Casino Center
- 5/9 Glendale, AZ @ Gila River Arena
- 5/11 San Antonio, TX @ Freeman Coliseum
- 5/13 New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Arena
- 5/16 Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center
- 5/17 Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
- 5/18 St. Louis, MO @ Scottrade Center
- 5/19 Memphis, TN @ FedEx Forum
- 5/20 Louisville, KY @ KFC Yum! Center
- 5/23 Columbia, SC @ Colonial Life Arena
- 5/24 Raleigh, NC @ PNC Arena
- 5/25 Hampton, VA @ Hampton Coliseum
- 5/26 Columbia, MD @ Merriweather Post Pavilion
- 5/30 Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
- 6/1 Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
- 6/2 Boston, MA @ TD Garden
- 6/3 Philadelphia, PA @ Liacouras Center
- 6/4 Philadelphia, PA @ Liacouras Center
- 6/7 Providence, RI @ Dunkin Donuts Center
- 6/9 Queens, NY @ Forest Hills Stadium
- 6/10 Queens, NY @ Forest Hills Stadium
by: Marisa Tomasso for EDMNYC
“Something Just Like This” with Coldplay and “Paris” both hit top 10 on pop airplay chart.
Grammy Award-winning artist/producer duo The Chainsmokers’ debut album Memories…Do Not Open has debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart with total consumption of 221,000 units. The album, released April 7, also debuted at No. 1 in Canada and Japan, No. 3 in the U.K. and No. 4 in Australia.
Memories…Do Not Open includes both of the duo’s current singles, “Paris” and “Something Just Like This” with Coldplay. The 12-track album, which shot to No. 1 on iTunes’ Top Albums chart upon release, also features exciting collaborations with Jhene Aiko, Florida Georgia Line, Emily Warren and Louane. Check out a special letter from Alex and Drew explaining the meaning behind each track HERE.
The Chainsmokers have seen an unprecedented year of success on the airwaves and continue the run with two songs currently in the top 10 on the Pop airplay chart. Platinum-certified “Paris,” whose official videos have surpassed 280 million combined views to date, sits at No. 3 while “Something Just Like This” which is certified gold and has received over 200 million streams on Spotify, comes in at No. 8.
The Chainsmokers kicked off their 40-city Memories…Do Not Open North American arena tour last week. The tour will stop in major cities across the U.S. and Canada before concluding in June and features brand new production elements with part DJ set and part live band performances. Every ticket purchased online for the tour includes a copy of Memories…Do Not Open. For tour and ticket information visit http://www.thechainsmokers.com/shows.
- The One
- Break Up Every Night
- Don’t Say (ft. Emily Warren)
- Something Just Like This (with Coldplay)
- My Type (ft. Emily Warren)
- It Won’t Kill Ya (ft. Louane)
- Wake Up Alone (ft. Jhene Aiko)
- Last Day Alive (ft. Florida Georgia Line)